RETURNING UNWANTED ITEMS
Thank you for shopping at Adagio London. We value your custom and want to make your experience with us as hassle free as possible.
All of our products are protected by a 14 day satisfaction policy. If your purchase is not wanted or you change your mind feel free to return it for a refund via email within 14 days of delivery at your own cost for one of the following options;
- A refund of the purchase price, minus the delivery, gift packing, restocking fee and/or other charges
- A product exchange
But please ensure:
- To notify us of your intent to return by email within 14 days of receiving the goods
- To include order number, item details and reason for return on email
- To return the items within 14 days of notification
- To securely package the item(s) and return it in its original wrapping, unused and in a re-saleable condition
- You have a proof of posting (in case it is lost)
The item(s) must be returned in a new and unused condition, in the original box or packaging and with all paperwork for any payment to be made.
We cannot accept the return of an item with any indication that it has been used, marked or without a receipt.
Refunds will be issued to the original credit or debit card used to place the order or via PayPal if you paid via this method.
No refund or exchange will be given after the 14 day guarantee policy period.
To begin a return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01244 399500.
A restocking fee will be applied to returned items.
We charge a restocking fee equivalent to 30% of the cost of the goods purchased.
Your refund will reach your account within (7-10) days of the items being returned but will not include any delivery charges, restocking fee or postage costs.
RETURNING AN ITEM THAT IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY.
If your purchase does not reach you in perfect condition or develops a fault. We will be more than happy to replace or refund the item(s) please follow the steps below:
- Notify us by email and:
- Include order number, item details and damage or fault
- Return to us within 14 days of receiving the goods
- Send Photographs of the fault or damage by email
- Await Response from our Team within 7 days
- Follow instructions given by our team
(Amongst the instructions, for avoidance of doubt, will include that photographic images of external box(s) and packaging is provided. This is essential and without it no refund or exchange will be made.)
- If a return is required first class postage costs will be paid.
All our items are carefully checked before going out. If you have been asked to return a damaged or faulty item for inspection by our team, you may have to do so at your own expense (we recommend that you retain proof of posting). If the product is found to be damaged, reasonable posting costs will be refunded together with the product cost.
We cannot give refunds in the following cases:
* Personalised items unless faulty, miss-spelt or miss-represented items
* Items returned after 14 days of notification or purchase,
* Damaged items not notified by email to us within 14 days.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returning items should be sent to the Adagio London Warehouse at:
The Big Yellow Self Storage Centre,